I’ve been busy.
I’m not even sure who can tell.
Haven’t been on Twitter since, I can’t even remember when.
Haven’t been on a Tumblr spree for a while.
Heck, I’ve even screwed being on Yahoo!Messenger while I was working on papers and such for my third rotation.
And I’m glad to say that it’s almost over, well, for the third rotation.
Just a few revisions left and I’d be set.
My new rotation starts Wednesday.
I can’t believe it’s Sunday already.
Haven’t gotten much done, which is good and bad.
It’s good because I’ve actually managed to relax forrealz and stuff.
Bad because I just realized that I have lots to do, tedious tasks:
- Organize files on the laptop… AGAIN and back it all up
- Do a lot of scanning for a project
- Do a lot of music screening for said project
- Do a lot of video editing for the said said project
- Schedule cleaning my room (November 7?) and plan the freaking layout already
- Worry about stuff for my creative shot (shoot on November 12, FML)
- Prepare for my first day of the new rot
- Prepare for enrollment; and
- More I don’twantto/can’t think of right now
At the moment I’m trying to go through things one by one, tedious but through. I’m doing books first. And there are a lot. Deleted some movies already. I think I could keep this up for an hour or two more.
Here’s to hoping it’d all turn out okay and I do get around to accomplishing what I must. Well, at least organizing my files yet again.
Damn my OCD streak.
In other news,
I think I want a sewing machine.
Random, I know.
Oh well, on to being productive.
Tally ho! :))